Closure information – Saturna Is. Library
A message from the Saturna Island Library:
Since the Library may have to remain closed for a few weeks, the Library Board is suggesting the following:
- Please hang on to any Library materials you have now.
- If you get the three-day reminder, please renew your books online (this only works for books that are not New Books).
- If you don’t know how to access your account or have used up your two renewals, don’t worry! We don’t charge overdue fees so there will be no charge.
- If you have an Inter-Library Loan or book for another library system, please return these through the book drop.
- Please do not order Inter-Library Loans online at this time.
- Please do not drop off donations at the Library at this time.
- Remember that there are online services available through the Library website — ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and more.
Stay safe and healthy!
Your Saturna Island Library Board