Home Delivery Service
The Pender Is. and Saturna Is. libraries offer home delivery of books or audiobooks to those who are unable to come to the library. For further information, contact your library.
Large Print Books
- The library has a collection of large print books for those who have print disabilities. The library catalogue can be searched using the filter “Books (Large Print)” to obtain a list of books in this format.
- Patrons can also download eBooks to a home computer or eReader, with options to increase text size, from our Library-to-Go collection.
- Audiobooks on CDs are available from the Pender Is. Library and may be available at other SGI community libraries.
- Patrons can also download Audiobooks from our Library-to-Go collection.
- People with print disabilities can register to use the National Network for Equitable Library Services (NNELS), an enormous database of audiobooks that can be downloaded to a home computer. Please enquire at your library for more information on how to register yourself or another person to use NNELS.